Log in

No account? Create an account
The welcome sign - Russell Brunelle [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Russell Brunelle

The welcome sign [May. 17th, 2012|09:50 pm]
Russell Brunelle

You need a Washington State Discover Pass to park at this trailhead. The equivalent pass for national forest land is the Northwest Forest Pass, which you'll also need if you plan to do most of the hikes from the 60 Hikes book.